Thursday, April 29, 2010

Found a Map...


I found this map on my backup harddrive - I thought I had lost it in one of the many moves (I thought I just had a hard copy of this - didn't think I had digitized it). It's the political boundaries of the Midlands of Daen Ral. Specifically noted is the boundary (the red) of the Hamlish Empire. I started working on a kind of Gazeteer of the Midlands - modeled on the Greyhawk Gazeteer, but I never got very far - then I moved twice in 12 months and things got pretty chaotic. But now that I located this map, I'll be putting together the gaz for it - another in an ongoing series of projects that I start and (someday) finish...

NOTE: Jacob's Well area is in the Confederation of Eltera, a region also called the Great Valley - a very fertile land that is only marginally settled.


No comments: