Saturday, August 1, 2009

Zodiacal Possibilities

So I have 13 "old gods" in the adventure "Darkness at Hope Cross" - so I'm thinking that maybe this could be the 13 points of the zodiac or something.

I caught a hint of a campaign that someone ran somewhere (in the Forgotten Realms) where the PCs had to collect some broze discs related to the points of the zodiac, so I'm going to incorporate something similar to that.

So I need symbols for each of the 13 old gods:

air
water
love
fate
order
life
darkness
death
chaos
chance
hate
fire
stone

Just a random thought for the morning (since I haven't posted anything in a while).

So, how do the symbols of the old gods relate to the overarching story lines that I want to have going in the background (the Heir Apparent, Days of the Comet, Spires, etc).

No comments: